The Top Podcasting Tips for Building a Consistent Audience
I started my podcast IDEAS+LEADERS over 2 years ago and now have 100+ episodes recorded with guests all over the world. My podcast is in the top 10% in the world and was listed on the top positions within business podcasts charts in many countries.
Are you considering starting to communicate your ideas via podcast? I have come up with several tips for podcasting based on my experience that you may use.
Podcasts are a great way to share your voice with the world. They can be a great tool for business and personal branding, but they also have the potential to be a powerful educational and informational medium. Podcasting is an art form that has been around for decades, but it has recently seen a resurgence in popularity. Podcasts are now available on nearly every platform imaginable and are becoming increasingly mainstream.
The podcasting routine is a set of steps that you can follow to create a successful show. It’s a simple process but it requires some effort and consistency.
Here are the steps:
- First, you need to come up with a topic for your show. You can choose anything and you should be able to talk about it for at least 20 minutes.
- Choose the days and time of day in which you want to release your episodes.
- Create an outline with all the points you want to cover in each episode.
- Create an intro and outro for every episode, this will help you stay focused on what your listeners want from your content.
- Record all the episodes at once, then edit them so they sound good together.
- If you are planning to have guests at your show instead of doing solo episodes, just like I do at IDEAS+LEADERS, make sure to invite interesting guests.
Podcasting is an awesome way to connect with people and share your story. There are a lot of podcasts out there, but only a few that get listeners and guests.
One of the most important things that make a guest interesting on a podcast is their story. The story should be something the listener can relate to or learn from in some way. It should be personal, but not too personal. It’s also important for the guest to have something new to share with listeners because it will keep them coming back for more episodes. I always invite guests to my podcast from whom I want to learn something myself. Sometimes I want more clarity and guidance in my business, sometimes I need support with setting my vision and goals – all of that I learn from my guests. And the more interesting the content is for me, the better reviews I get from my listeners.
Podcasts are a great way to get your message out there and to connect with your audience. Creating a podcast is not always easy, but if you follow these tips for starters you will be well on your way.
Listen to my podcast IDEAS+LEADERS to get inspired.