Leadership in Challenging Times - with Joe Hart
Joe Hart is the President and CEO of Dale Carnegie Training, an organization whose founder pioneered the human performance movement over 100 years ago and has continued to succeed and grow worldwide, through constant research and innovation building on its founding principles.
In this episode we discuss with Joe:
– His leadership journey, the path he took to get where he is today
– His values and approach to leadership
– Stress and worry management in the challenging times.
– How Dale Carnegie is helping professionals to cope with big changes during the pandemic
– Dale Carnegie live online programs and pivot to digital in 2020
Sign up for the famous Dale Carnegie Course (in-person and live online)
Thank you for joining me on this episode of IDEAS+LEADERS. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review so that more people can enjoy the podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/pl/podcast/ideas-leaders/id1531433083